Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I guess I'm a scalper...

So we decided that we should put more money towards paying off the wedding so we sold our Nickelback concert tickets on Craigslist last night (yes I brought my husband with me as a bodyguard;-) and made a little profit. I told my mom that and she called me a scalper, lol. But whatever - it's a sold out concert and people are willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for tickets. Considering for the 2 hours I had my listing up last night, I got 4 responses, I'd say I didn't sell them for high enough!

It's raining in Seattle - shocker! But we haven't had any significant rain in 83 days I think the news said the other day, so we need it. And surprise, suprise, nobody knows how to drive it in it. It's like as soon as the sun starts shining, people around here lose any common sense and forget that 9 months out of the year, the roads are wet! I'm just hoping for a dry weekend on the 22nd for our camping trip. I don't think a rainy weekend will be a great first impression camping trip for me.

Btw, it's $7 steak night tonight (it sounds horrible, but it's actually pretty decent!), mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment