Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome to our blog!


I'm starting this as a way to for our friends and family to keep up with what's going on in our lives.

Right now, not a whole lot other than super high temps here (seriously, we're breaking records all over the place and it's going to be even hotter tomorrow!).

We're considering (or rather I'm trying to persuade Rico;-)) moving into a house/townhouse that allows pets. Frankie, one of Rico's friends, has a friend whose Chihuahua just had puppies and I now I want one! Yes I'm easily persuaded by puppy dog eyes...they're just so darn cute!


On another note, ALOHA! Rico surprised me with my birthday a wee bit early so that I could request time off... We are going to Hawaii (which is really hard to think about right now with the 100+ temps outside right now - though it's only like in the mid 80's there so it would be awesome right now!!). We decided that this will be our last trip before we start having babies and before we move to Colorado Springs. We're going Oct 21-27, staying a full week, unlike last time when we stayed for 4 days. We'll be on Waikiki beach again but we're planning to do a circle island tour and maybe swimming with the sea turtles adventure and of course, snorkeling for Rico.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment